Friday, April 4, 2014

Spring Challenge at Craft for the Craic


This month at Craft for the Craic the challenge theme is something for Easter or Spring.

Spring makes me think of bright colours and I was inspired by this colourful paper pad from My Mind's Eye called Remarkable to die cut some butterflies.

I cut strips of the paper and layered them up, glueing some down and popping others up on 3D foam.  I just love the vivid colours!  I white embossed a Hero Arts sentiment on one of the strips.


Check out the rest of the Design Team's Spring creations and upload your own at Craft for the Craic - looking forward to visiting your blogs! 

I'd like to enter this into:

Ger x

4 comments:

  1. The background papers on this look more like material, its very effective
    Pixie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Ger, I love your layers and gorgeous papers....your butterfly and sequins are perfect!!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Birthday challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Ger! lovely birthday card, luv the layered butterfly and sequins. so glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Ger :-)

    Congratulations !! you are a lucky winner of a stamp and die set on the Wednesday Challenge !! :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete