Sunday, December 24, 2017

Christmas Heart with Foamiran Flowers


I had a lot of fun with this wooden heart bought in The Works, Athlone for 1.50.  I used a Tim Holtz stencil and texture paste, when that was dry I sprinkled Turquoise brusho powder and sprayed with water.  Loved this.  I found a Stampendous stamped panel in the perfect colour that I had never used and stuck that down before gluing down some cheesecloth.



The flowers were made with Foamiran from 14 Craft Bar.  Assorted die cuts from silver glitter paper, and added twine, pearls and diamante

I'd like to enter this into:


2 comments:

  1. A beautiful make Ger. Hope you're enjoying a lovely Christmas. Best wishes for 2018. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!
    Thanks for entering the Penny Black Saturday Challenge design team call - I've loved having a nosey around your blog!
    Best wishes for 2018!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete