Sunday, December 3, 2017

Baubles with Foamiran Flowers


I bought some clear baubles in Sostrene Greene Athlone and half filled them with iridescent snowballs from The Range, Liffey Valley.  I die cut some Tim Holtz Festive Greenery and sponged with a blue Gelato.  




After making the Foamiran flowers I stuck everything onto the top of the bauble, including some fluffy white Marabou trim and sparkly white berries.



While we're looking at the tree, I found a brand new teddy - provenance unknown - while decluttering for Christmas.  So I stuck him in the tree too.  I think he looks happy to be there.

I'd like to enter the bauble into :




2 comments:

  1. Its so pretty and look how happy Teddy looks :)
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow your bauble is gorgeous, thank you for joining us here at 14 Craft Bar x

    ReplyDelete