Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Attempting Bokeh


I do love the bokeh effect so decided to have a go.  After inking with Distress inks, my Stazon white ink was pretty dry, even after re-inking, and I resorted to daubers and whatever else I could find.

I die cut the Peny Black nativity bauble and  a Merry Christmas sentiment..  Some sequins, 3d pearl drops, some diamante mesh string for the bauble and of course I had to die cut the panel with Antique Frames.

I'd like to enter this into:


I have some more cards to you show you but it's hard to find the time in the run up to Christmas! Hopefully I will be back with another card tomorrow.

Ger x

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - love the colours!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Merry Christmas & best wishes for 2018!
    Helen x

    PS - thanks also for entering our DT call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely-such a fun and colorful background to show off your diecuts! Thanks for sharing with us at PBSC! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete