Saturday, November 19, 2016

Penny Black Saturday Challenge Guest Designer - More Inspiration


It's time for some more inspiration for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge where the theme this month is 'Anything but a Card.'

For my second project I wanted to make some Vellum votives using the Penny Black Manger Die and some glitter cardstock.

I die cut 4 times each from Gold, Black and White glitter card, also punching tiny circles from the cardstock.

The votives were made by scoring a sheet of Bazzil 40 lb Vellum at 2.5", 5", 7.5" and 10" and gluing the flap to make little square votives.  I cut them widthways at 2.5", 5" and 7.5" to make 3 votives from one sheet of Vellum.  They can fold completely flat to include in a Christmas card.


I added some glue along edges with a Quickie glue pen and sprinkled with fine glitter and added some sequins. You could have a lot of fun decorating these votives!  Gems, pearls and snowflakes would be good.  I intend to use these on my Christmas table with battery operated tea lights.

Come and see what the Design Team have made for your inspiration at Penny Black Saturday Challenge


1 comment: