Sunday, September 18, 2016

Snowy scene with free stamps and die



There was a lovely set of stamps and embossing folder with Issue 137 of Papercraft Essentials and I used it to make this card.

I cut a hilly shape from some masking paper and stuck it to the card panel before using Altenew inks as watercolours to create the sky.  I stamped the little trees and house scene with Altenew ink, then heat embossed the tree stamps with white.  I added some snow shadows with watercolour and added some sparkly embossing powder to the sky.

The cute little reindeer was coloured with Copics before fussy cutting.  I used White Enamel Accents on his white spots.  The card was edged with Peacock Feathers distress ink.

See you tomorrow with another Christmas card.

Ger x



No comments:

Post a Comment