Friday, September 4, 2015

No Squares or Rectangles at Craft for the Craic


It's time for the September challenge at Craft for the Craic and this month we want to see what you've crafted but No Squares or Rectangles, and remember we like to see ANY craft - not just cards or papercrafting so let's see what you've made/baked/crocheted/painted/beaded/knitted - anything crafty.

I die cut two circles, scoring a line on the back piece of card so that the card could 'hinge' open.  I then cut another circle from some brown card.  I cut some 'icing' from some white card and added Wink of Stella glitter pen although it just looks grey in the picture in real life there's a lovely shimmer.

I die cut the holly with a poinsettia die and added 3 red gems for berries, finishing off with some Tim Holtz die cut words coloured red with Festive Berries Distress Ink.

Looking forward to seeing your craftiness this month at Craft for the Craic.

I'd like to enter this into:

Simon Says Stamp Make It Colourful

Ger x

3 comments:

  1. I think this is great - cute, fun and I love the little touch of the added leaves
    Pixie

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is awesome, so pretty! so glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete