Friday, February 6, 2015

February Challenge at Craft for the Craic


Craft for the Craic Challenge is one year old this month so to celebrate the theme is Anniversary or Birthday.


Our challenges are open to ANYTHING crafty or arty - cardmaking, scrapbooking, altered art, crochet, knitting, sewing, cake decorating, painting, drawing, candle making, jewellery making, whatever makes you craft or be creative we would like to see it!

Our challenge is live open until midnight Saturday February 28th.

I hope you'll join us this month at Craft for the Craic!

Thanks for visiting

Ger x

Supplies: 
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp - Beautiful Words and Music to my Ears
Dies: Butterfly - Hero Arts 657773 and Simon Says Stamp Holiday Shapes
Papers: Dovecraft - Curiosity Corner 8 x 8
Clear Embossing Powder
Hero Arts Shadow Ink - Bubblegum
Lace from The Ribbon Girl

2 comments:

  1. Dear Ger,

    I saw your card over at Craft for the Craic and stopped by to tell you I thought it was absolutely stunning!

    I host a weekly party called Inspire Me Monday at my blog, Create With Joy.

    I would LOVE for you to share your card with us - and any other creations you love as well!

    (If you do, be sure to leave a comment so I know you stopped by!)

    Have a wonderful week!

    Create With Joy
    http://create-with-joy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the papers & diecuts :)

    ReplyDelete