Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Tag Trio


Did you ever receive a craft package from the postie although you knew you hadn't ordered anything? When I saw Joanna Sheen on the envelope, I was like a kid on Christmas morning ripping it open.  Inside was a little red package (packed by Angela)  tied up with some of the pretty green ribbon you see on the tag on the right.  It was a gorgeous little set of 3 Poinsettia dies by Britannia from a crafty friend!

These dies are just so pretty, click on the picture for a close up of the lovely texture.  I think they would double as holly leaves, too.  I went straight to my craft table and made this trio of tags. Thanks Áine!

I'd like to enter this into:

Really Reasonable Ribbon - Tag with Ribbon or Trim


By the time you read this I should be on a Dublin bound train for the water meter protest and the forecast is dreadful.

I'll be missing this ....


but hopefully it will all be worth it.

See you Thursday with some more tags.

Ger x

4 comments:

  1. How exciting that you were going to Dublin... someday i hope to get up there too! Thank you for sharing your beautiful poinsettia tags with all of us on the RRR challenge this month... and Merry christmas too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Poinsettia tags! I really like the cutout tag on the left. Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These tags are so pretty! I love the dry embossing and the clever use of cutouts! Thanks for sharing with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WONDERFUL poinsettia tags. Thanks so much for sharing your time and talents with us, and please join us again soon.
    Karen
    Really Reasonable Ribbon

    ReplyDelete