Saturday, December 6, 2014

Snowman


This morning's Christmas card was made using Washi tape to mask off a border all round the card panel, before inking with Pumice Stone, Evergreen Bough and Stormy Sky distress inks.   The background was sprayed with water then blobs of White Enamel Accents were used for snow.

The happy little snowman (he looks drunk because I overdid the black enamel accents for his eyes) is from Penny Black, coloured with Inktense Watercolour Pencils.  The die cut snowflakes are from Whiff of Joy and I no longer remember where the sentiment is from but I love that font.  I made four of these cards to get some more mass-produced cards completed.

Thankyou for visiting and tomorrow's creation might be a tag or a card, I'm not sure yet.....

Ger x

No comments:

Post a Comment