Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Shoot for the Stars


I had some narrow strips of scrap card on my desk after a project and I thought they would make a graphic pattern if I Washi-taped them onto a card while I inked through them.  I wanted to make a masculine card so after using the card strips as a stencil with Tumbled Glass distress ink, I used a Simon Says Stamp set 'Shoot for the Stars' to stamp a sentiment, some stars and some stitching. Quick and easy!

Then I decided I might as well make a more feminine version while I had the supplies out, this time using silver emobsssing powder, Worn Lipstick distress ink and adding some mirror stars.


I'd like to enter these into:


Ger x

1 comment:

  1. Love both versions of your card - great effect with the masking.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete