Thursday, December 4, 2014

Aaaaand here come the Christmas cards


This card was inspired by a Debby Hughes' card in Holiday Card Workshop 2014.  The card panel was embossed with a Cuttlebug snowflake folder before using Tumbled Glass distress ink to add some blue.  The tag was cut with a docrafts die and splattered with Creative Expressions Cosmic Shimmer Spray.  The snowflake stamp is from Hero Arts and the snowflakes die is from Whiff of Joy.  I added some bakers' twine, sequins and a sentiment.

I followed Debby Hughes' advice and made 4 of this design, although she makes 10 of a Christmas card design at a time.  I get bored with more than 4 of one design.  How many do you make at a time, or are all your cards one-off designs?  I think I have about 20 Christmas cards made now using this method and I'll be sharing them in the next few days.

I'll be back tomorow with a card and a new challenge at Craft for the Craic so I hope you'll drop in!

Ger x

No comments:

Post a Comment