Monday, June 10, 2013

I {heart} Animals at ABC Challenges


Good morning!  ABC Challenges this week are having an I {heart} Animals week!  Show us your cards which include an animal.

I chose this Gorjuss Girl stamp with a puddycat on her knee.  This is a big stamp and I used an A5 card - way bigger than I usually use.  I coloured the stamp with Spectrum Noirs and used papers and embellishments from the docrafts Gorguss range, together with flower punches, border punch and Spellbinders dies.

Enter your animal cards here, looking forward to seeing your creations!

Thanks for visiting! Ger x

I'd like to enter this into:

Spectrum Noir June Challenge - Summer
The Squirrel and The Fox Challenge #45 - Summer or Winter
Allsorts Challenge Week 210 - In the Garden
Totally Papercrafts Punches and Dies

Supplies:
Gorjuss stamp
Spectrum Noirs
docrafts Gorjuss range papers, twine, bow, buttons
Flower Punches
EK Success border punch
Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles



5 comments:

  1. This is lovely, love the image on her swing. Thanks for sharing it with us at Totally papercrafts this week.
    Hugs
    Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Ger. Marvellous colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet Ger. Darling image and great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a fabulous image... I LOVE Gorjuss images!
    thanks for sharing with us this month at our "Summer Challenge" Good luck! x

    ReplyDelete