Monday, January 7, 2013

ABC Challenge - Clean and Simple


This week's challenge at ABC Challenges is CAS - Clean and Simple.

For my card I used Spellbinders Label 18 and inked with Evergreen Bough while it was still in the die, then used a Fuchsia Sprig die from Memory Box to die cut, using the same die cut with Kraft card to pop into the space.  I added a Hero Arts sentiment and some new aqua pearls, then mounted onto Kraft card.

I hope you will have a go at a CAS card and don't forget to see what the team have created at ABC Challenges!

Thanks for visiting. Ger x

Supplies:

Spellbinders Labels 18
Memory Box Fuchsia Sprig
Evergreen Bough distress ink
Neenah and Kraft Card
Hero Arts Find Joy stamp set
Aqua pearls

6 comments:

  1. I love the placement of pearls on this card... very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color combo, perfect CAS card too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and elegant, I love the colours
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Lindsay , I love the colours too.. Pretty card Px

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a striking color combination on this card. I love the layout, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that Fuchsia Sprig die!!! Pearls are perfect touch. Great idea, & the colors work great together. Very nice card.

    ReplyDelete