Monday, October 22, 2012

New Challenge - ABC Challenge Blog






I am delighted to announce a brand new challenge blog - ABC Challenges

The first weekly challenge starts today and the theme is - 'New to You'.  Here is my design team card and I used my brand new Simon Says Stamp 'thinking of you' die. Spectrum Noirs BT7 was used on the edge of the card to create a mat and I also used the Speccies to colour the flower and used the same pen to colour some card blue before using the die to cut out the message from the card. 

Hop on over to the challenge blog and see what the rest of the design team have created, and find something in your stash you haven't used yet, pop it on a card and enter the challenge!

Thanks for visiting. Ger x

Supplies:
Waltzingmouse Stamps Heirloom Patterns
Hero Arts/Sizzix Stamp and Die 657773
Simon Says Stamp die Thinking of You
Spectrum Noirs BT2 BT4 BT5 BT7
Hero Arts Poppy Ink
Neenah cardstock

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous fresh feel to this one ger and so love the text.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Ger. Great colour combo.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Ger, I like the blue flowers and the papers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful! I love the fresh color combo and love the 'thinking of you' sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the color scheme and those beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not quite sure what the English word is for this pattern, but in Norwegian we call it "dog tooth". This pattern really appeals to me and it looks great on this clean design, with the decorative sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just doing a bit of catching up. I love this card. I have this stamp and really like it. Love the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love the colors you've chosen for this great card. I had yellow and blue at my wedding :o) so that combo has a special place in my heart. that flower is the bomb! Hugs - D

    ReplyDelete