Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Crafting Ireland crop

I had a great time at the Crafting Ireland crop on Saturday but I hadn't prepped for the Mini Book class and was I sorry!  The rest produced gorgeous little albums and bound them on a Bind-it-All.

However Felicia has put the tutorial up on her blog and I spent this morning cutting and sticking the covers, pages and tabs.  I'm so looking forward to the fun part of choosing papers and decorating the book.

So while they were all busy working on their albums I did a little Prima shopping at Kate Walsh's mobile shop and made this:



Prima Papers - Fairy Belle, Image - Papermania, Trim - Tim Holtz, some Prima bling, and a journal card from Prima - Meadow Park.

Thanks for visiting. Ger x.

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see how your album turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Ger that is absolutely gorgeous. Love the soft vintage feel to it.

    ReplyDelete