Monday, June 27, 2011

Festive Frolics






Going through my stash I came across all the Christmas papers and stamps and was shocked to realise just how much I have left over! I decided to make some cards before this year's goodies come out to tempt me.

The reindeer stamp is from Papermania Festive Frolics coloured with Promarkers and black and white enamel accents.  The snowflake and greeting is from the same set and the little flower is made with a Papermania Poinsettia templete.  The centre is a sticky bud covered in glitter.  The papers are from an 8 x 8 Festive Frolics paper pack, card blank is papermania 8 x 8 Kraft.


Fast and simple easel using Papermania Poinsettia paper pack.





Another quickie, Festive Frolics 8 x 8 paper pack, a paper crimper and a couple of gems.

Ger x.

2 comments:

  1. Super cards Ger. I love that wee reindeer - it's sooooo cute. :)
    Well done you on getting a head's start with your Christmas cards.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww cute cards, the reindeer one is so sweet. Must look out for that stamp.

    ReplyDelete