Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Kraft



The Chinese say, 'May you live in interesting times.'  Well I decided to give my voice a rest and leave the others shouting at the TV News, and retreat to the kitchen.  Pulling out the Kraft cardstock that arrived yesterday I was soon in a more philosophical mood ('Ah sure it's only money') while I crafted away.

Lovin the Kraft cardstock with Christmas colours!
Papermania A6 Kraft card blank
Papers Forever Friends Cosy Christmas
Anita's Outline Stickers white lacy sticker
Craft Planet Funky Felt
White gel pen
X-cut corner rounder
docrafts Glitter Glue
Glue pen and white embossing powder
Red & White Baker's Twine

5 comments:

  1. Hi Geraldine, very interesting times, hope that crafting has lifted your spirits. You've made a very pretty card. Kraft card, bakers twine and a MS punch? all very good ingredients.:0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ger its gorgeous, I hardly ever use Kraft but you have took it to a gorgeous place. Love the little folded holly paper and the way you used the felt.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love kraft too, love what you created. Keeping my head down too and thinking about all I am thankful for today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Ger,
    I love the kraft and butcher's twine you have used on this card. Fab - u - lous!

    BTW I haven't heard that Portglenone joke - maybe you'll pass it on!! ;)

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is fabulous Ger - I love your layout! The baker's twine is gorgeous, and I totally agree with you that Christmas colours go so well with kraft! x

    ReplyDelete